Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WITH CHIP: Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge compatible toner cartridge replacement for Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge 5645C001 toner cartridge set high yield with chip, NO need to remove and install the OEM chip manually
- Package Contents: 1 pack CRG-071 compatible toner replacement for Canon 071 Black toner cartridge (1 x Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge)
- Compatible for Printers: Canon imageCLASS LBP122dw Printer
- Page Yield: Up to 1,200 pages per CRG071 toner cartridge black at 5% coverage
- All toner cartridge replacements for Canon CRG 071 are strictly inspected with industry quality control processes to ensure a premium print quality
How to replace Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge?
Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge Specifications
|Cartridge Yield Type:
|Cost Per Page:
|1x Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge
Canon 071 Black Toner Cartridge FAQ
How to Replace 071 Toner Cartridge?
How many pages does Canon 071 print?
The Canon 071 toner cartridge, can print approximately 1,200 pages for black based on a 5% page coverage. It's important to note that the actual page yield may vary depending on the content of the printed pages and other factors.
How to recycle Canon toner cartridges?
Check Canon's Recycling Program: Canon offers a recycling program for its toner cartridges. Visit Canon's website to find out about their specific recycling program. They usually provide prepaid shipping labels or recycling containers for easy return.
How do I check my Canon toner level?
To check the toner level on a Canon printer, you can usually use the printer's control panel to find an option like "Toner Levels" or "Supply Levels." Alternatively, you can check the toner level through the Canon printer software on your computer, often found under a maintenance or status section. Some Canon printers also provide automatic low toner notifications on your computer or the printer's display. The exact steps can vary depending on your printer model, so consult your printer's manual or Canon's support website for specific instructions. Read detailed steps about How do I check my Canon toner level.
Printed 1,200 pages of text.
Great product, easy installation, great ink quality, and fast shipment...